A few months ago I posted a couple of demo snippets for embedding matplotlib plots into wxPython GUIs.
Well, as I'm now in the process of moving to PyQt for my GUI needs in Python, I've reimplemented one of the demos with PyQt. Here's a screenshot:
And the demo itself can be taken from here.
The demo features:
- Using the maplotlib navigation toolbar
- Adding data to the plot dynamically
- Dynamically modifying the plot's properties
- Processing matplotlib events in the GUI
- Saving the plot to a file from a menu